Welcome to Pokin' Holes.

This blog is all about target shooting. Nothing is more fun that pokin' holes into paper targets! I use a variety of guns for this purpose. I have air rifles, handguns, rimfire and high power rifles, and shotguns. I am not a hunter. I simply enjoy the sport of target shooting.

I have created several targets that you can print and use. They are in PDF format. NOTE: When printing, don't let your PDF viewer resize the image. This will retain the original dimensions.


Air Rifle

Pistol

Scope

I have also created a specialty target just for the AK47 and SKS rifle. This target will help you sight in your rifle at 25-yards and be dead on at 100-yards.


AK47 / SKS

Feel free to use and distribute these targets. I hope you enjoy your visit here. Feel free to comment on the articles.

Monday, September 7, 2009

AR-15 or AK-47? That is the question!

Nutnfancy As you may have read in my article about the IO AK47-C, I had to face this decision.  One thing that helped me is the YouTube series of videos by Nutnfancy.  Here is the playlist of the five videos.  It is rather long, but well worth the watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment