Welcome to Pokin' Holes.

This blog is all about target shooting. Nothing is more fun that pokin' holes into paper targets! I use a variety of guns for this purpose. I have air rifles, handguns, rimfire and high power rifles, and shotguns. I am not a hunter. I simply enjoy the sport of target shooting.

I have created several targets that you can print and use. They are in PDF format. NOTE: When printing, don't let your PDF viewer resize the image. This will retain the original dimensions.


Air Rifle

Pistol

Scope

I have also created a specialty target just for the AK47 and SKS rifle. This target will help you sight in your rifle at 25-yards and be dead on at 100-yards.


AK47 / SKS

Feel free to use and distribute these targets. I hope you enjoy your visit here. Feel free to comment on the articles.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Nutnfancy YouTube Videos


(Click on any image to enlarge)

I enjoy opinions and advice from other firearm owners. I am by no means an expert. One I found very informative and entertaining is a YouTube broadcaster by the name of Nutnfancy.

Nutnfancy does "table-top" reviews of firearms, knives, and equipment. He has a military background and comes from a family of outdoors people. His insights are very good and applies every day common sense thinking to his videos. I invite you to take a look! I have selected two videos including his review of the Kel-Tec PF-9, 9mm pistol. I have one of these and enjoyed his review of it.






Visit his YouTube channel to see more of his well made videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment