Welcome to Pokin' Holes.

This blog is all about target shooting. Nothing is more fun that pokin' holes into paper targets! I use a variety of guns for this purpose. I have air rifles, handguns, rimfire and high power rifles, and shotguns. I am not a hunter. I simply enjoy the sport of target shooting.

I have created several targets that you can print and use. They are in PDF format. NOTE: When printing, don't let your PDF viewer resize the image. This will retain the original dimensions.


Air Rifle

Pistol

Scope

I have also created a specialty target just for the AK47 and SKS rifle. This target will help you sight in your rifle at 25-yards and be dead on at 100-yards.


AK47 / SKS

Feel free to use and distribute these targets. I hope you enjoy your visit here. Feel free to comment on the articles.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

This is why I will only buy from Davidson’s

blank-1x1-transparant

GuaranteedTrans Davidson’s Online is a firearms distributor for many FFL dealers as well as running Gallery of Guns.  Gallery of Guns is a website where you can shop for firearms and select from a list of FFL dealers to finalize the purchase.

I have purchased several firearms from Gallery of Guns.  One of the main reasons I like them is that they offer a “Lifetime Replacement Guarantee”.  Most people will never have to use that feature, but it is a comfort knowing you have it!

I recently purchased a Beretta U22 Neos.  This is a fine .22-caliber target pistol, but there was a problem.  The rear sight is adjustable…At least it was supposed to be.  Mine would not let you turn the screw to adjust the windage.  The screw was so “stuck” that it broke the adjustment tool!

I considered sending it to Beretta for repair, but I remembered I had the “Lifetime Replacement Guarantee” with my Gallery of Guns purchase.  I called Gallery of Guns and explained the problem and that it was present right out of the box.  They were fantastic!  There were no accusing questions that often follow when you report a problem.  She found the details of my purchase and said she still had the U22 in stock.  She reserved one for me.  This is important because of the firearm shortage going on right now.  All I had to do was take the pistol back to the FFL dealer that finalized the purchase.

I took my U22 back to Bull’s Eye Sporting Goods.  There was a prepaid shipping label waiting.  Once the firearm has shipped, Davidson’s shipped the replacement.  Yes, a brand new firearm was shipped before they even examined the pistol!  Now that’s customer service. 

I can not recommend Gallery of Guns enough.  Their prices are reasonable.  Sometimes they may be a little more that you can find at a gun show, but, the peace of mind you get is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment